Image Posted on Updated on
(click picture to order ELL )
ELL is our newest body scrub that contains oil of lemon eucalyptus — a natural mosquito repellent. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) oil of lemon eucalyptus is a natural mosquito repellent and is just as effective as Deet for repelling mosquitos. With the current rise of the Zika Virus, protection from mosquito bites is vital to our health. This body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes, and repells mosquitos. The next time you are headed outdoors just wet your body with water, rub it on, rinse it off and pay your body dry. Don’t worry, mosquitos will fly pass you in a hurry. Go to http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com for your ELL ( Eucalyptus Lemonlicious ) body scrub today.
Need a great bath and body scrub, check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs. This is a top rated body scrub that leaves you with the SPA experience at an affordable price.
All About Top Rated Bath and Body Scrubs by Mikios Natural Body Scrubs:
- All of the body scrubs are chemical free and don’t contain perfume, synthetic dyes, fragrance, or parabens.
- Product ingredient include olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, and plant extracts.
- The body scrubs all smell wonderful.
- They are very affordable at under $20.00 ranging from $17.00-$19.00 a jar.
- Jars weight 1.2 pounds and are very large jars.
- The body scrubs are made from Epsom Salt not Sugar.
- Once you use the body scrubs you don’t need lotion. The company guarantees that no lotion is needed after use.
- To Use them, you simply wet body with water, rub on, rinse off, pat body dry (do not rub). Then the oils soap deeply into your skin.
- Benefits are felt on the skin all day during the day of use.
- You get free shipping on all purchases.
- The Company is owned by a woman who makes all of her body scrubs from scratch.
- The company, Mikios Natural Body Scrub, offers several different Scents:
- Coconut Body Scrub by
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Lemon-licious Body Scrub
- Tea Tree Lime
- Ell–Body Scrub & Mosquito Repellent
- Tropical Yummy
- Purple Bliss
There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).
Order your skin delicious body scrubs at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Articles from Mikios Natural Body Scrub®, T. Bohler CEO:
- Do You Get What You Pay For–Article about Chemicals in our Skin Care Products
- Moisturize and Exfoliate Your Most Important Organ, Your Skin–Article about Taking Care of Your Skin
- Men Too Reclaim and Renew a New Youthful You http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/men-too-reclaim-and-renew-a-youthful-you-6305454.html
Information about the CEO of the Company:
- CEO Information: http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com/aboutus.sc
Excellent Review for Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival, where the Company Sold out of several of their body scrubs.
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC is a small online business that has high quality epsom salt bath and body scrubs that are all natural. This company does not use perfumes, synthetic dyes, or parabens. The company most recently was a vendor at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival where they sold out of several of their body scrubs. The body scrubs that they sold out of during the festival are listed below:
- Tropical Yummy
- Tea Tree
- ELL (Mosquito Repellent and Body Scrub)
The Festival APP shows the following reviews.
The online company has been in business for 5 years and is an approved Federal System for Award Management (SAMS) company.
T. Bohler, the Owner of the company, thanks all of the customers for their support and purchases and looks forward to doing continued business (via the company website) with those customers. Mikios Natural Body Scrub’s are listed in its online store and offers free USA shipping on everything.
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC: A Company that Offers Natural Body Scrub Products At Great Prices. (Free Shipping)
Do You Need a great bath and body scrub? Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs, where you can get a true SPA Experience in a Jar of their skin delicious Body Scrubs. These body scrubs not only remove dead skin but they soften & moisturize skin like no other body scrub.
If you like the bath or shower experience but want to avoid putting on lotion after jumping out of the shower or bath, this is the body scrub for you. You truly do not need lotion after using the body scrub.
These body scrubs smell so good that you almost want to eat them. No, you can’t eat them but you sure can put them on your skin and immediately feel the difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
Do you have sensitive skin? Well these body scrubs all contain 100% natural ingredients including olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, argan oil, and plant extracts. They do not include any perfumes, artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes, parabens, or sugar.
To Use them, you simply wet your body during a bath or shower, rub on 2-3 scoops, rinse off, and pat your body dry with a towel. Whalah…you will feel so skin delicious. These body scrubs make you want to kiss yourself. And if you want to know the health benefits of each of the nine body scrubs that they offer, see the website and click on “health benefits.” Lastly, check out the one body scrub that they offer that is also a mosquito repellent called ELL. With the upcoming warm season, you may want to load up on this natural mosquito repellent body scrub that actually works.
Want to know more about the company? Go to the website at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com or check out their facebook page reviews at www.facebook.com/mikionaturalbodyscrub.
Celebrate Occupational Therapy–defined as therapy for those recuperating from physical or mental illness that encourages rehabilitation through the performance of daily life activities–during the month of April.
- What matters to me?
- How do i have a full life?
- What skills do i need to live an independent life?
- What activities will enhance my development?
- What are some creative and alternative ways to live my life?
- What equipment (if any) can help me function?
- Where can i talk to a certified ( and graded) occupational therapist about these questions? Click: https://www.healthgrades.com/occupational-therapy-directory.