Sugar is not only bad for the inside of your body but it is bad for the outside of your body as well. For this reason, buy salt based body scrubs and leave the sugar on the shelf.
The Terrible Affects of Sugar on and inside of Your Body:
- Sugar suppresses your immune system.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses
- Sugar can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage cells and tissues.
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
- Sugar reduces the body’s ability to defend against bacterial infection.
- Sugar causes a decline in tissue elasticity and function – the more sugar you absorb or consumer, the more elasticity and function you lose.
- Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Sugar interferes with the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause arthritis.
- Sugar can cause gallstones.
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.
- Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
- Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
- Sugar can lead to eczema in children.
- Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
- Sugar can change the structure of protein.
- Sugar can make the skin wrinkle by changing the structure of collagen.
If you are currently using sugar based body scrubs consider a healthier alternative that is actually great for your skin.
Did you know that our skin is one of the most effective delivery systems for chemicals through to the blood? This is why the medical profession uses topical application of drugs, and patches on the skin. Our Skin absorbs everything. This is also why it is so important that you stop polluting your skin with “so called” skin products that include cancer causing ingredients and are bad for your health. As consumers we have to stop purchasing products that look great and come in beautiful packages, containers and bottles. Lets begin to focus on what is on the “inside” of the package and how it benefits our bodies. Think of it as a lifetime investment in you. Would you purchase a product that included the following information on the outside of the bottle?–Please note that the following ingredients have been linked to aging, cancer, and skin irritations. However, don’t worry our packaging is beautiful enough that our ingredients can be ignored. For $32.00 we can offer you a skin care treatment that provides immediate results, however, longterm results will include massive aging, skin irritation, breakouts, cancers, headaches, and possible sickness. Please buy me!– No, most people would not purchase such a product. It would be common sense to not purchase anything that stated it would cause us harm. Unfortunately most USA products don’t tell us this information, we have to figure it out for ourselves. Furthermore, as consumers concerned about our health we have to translate information on packages by being able to:
- See beyond the packaging and advertisements
- Identity damaging ingredients
- Understand how the ingredient can impact our health and our skin
- Reach out and purchase skin products that offer healthier alternatives, natural ingredients, and longterm benefits.
For information about which ingredients to avoid read the author’s article called Select Chemical Free Products for Your Skin.
Use These Common Household Items for Your Skin Instead of Acne Meds, Perfumed Soap, Perfumed lotions, Tooth Paste, and Chemicals.
- Acne: Fresh Lemon Juice vs. Acne meds/lotions
- Face Wash: Baking Soda & Water vs. Soap
- Body Moisturizer: Cooking Olive Oil (Spray or Jar) vs. Chemical Lotions
- Tooth Paste: Baking Soda vs. Tooth Paste
- Face mask: Fresh smashed Avacado vs. a $38.00 jar of chemical Ingredients
- Bath Water Softener and Wash: Pour in 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Perfumed bath soaps
Order your skin delicious body scrubs at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Articles from Mikios Natural Body Scrub®, T. Bohler CEO:
- Do You Get What You Pay For–Article about Chemicals in our Skin Care Products
- Moisturize and Exfoliate Your Most Important Organ, Your Skin–Article about Taking Care of Your Skin
- Men Too Reclaim and Renew a New Youthful You http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/men-too-reclaim-and-renew-a-youthful-you-6305454.html
Information about the CEO of the Company:
- CEO Information: http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com/aboutus.sc