Exfoliate , soften, and moisturize skin with Www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Let us ship our salt body scrub to you for free without the hassle of a minimum purchase, a club to join, or additional add on fees at checkout. Send as a gift for free and make someone skin delicious. This is our thank you to you for buying our natural products! Thank you! Mikios Natural Body Scrub.
Jars: 1.3 lbs of pure skin delicious salt body scrub.
Skin Care is important because your skin, (the largest organ in the body), is your body’s first and primary line of defense against germs, bacteria, viruses, disease, and environmental intruders. The way you care for your skin determines how your skin looks, when it wrinkles and at what rate it ages. Many say that it is gene related, however, even a person with great genes who does not care for the skin will see some aging results.
As we age, our skin changes. Moisturizing skin with nutrient rich natural ingredients is so very important in the aging process. As we age, skin becomes thinner, sensitive to product ingredients and materials, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Veins and bones can be seen more easily. Cuts, bruises, scratches, or bumps may take longer to heal. Years of sun tanning may lead to dry skin, damaged skin, wrinkles, age spots, and even cancer. But, there is hope because there are things that you can do to protect and preserve your skin. The earlier you start with these practices the better for your skin in the longterm.
Avoid things that age the skin!
- Excessive Sun
- Tanning beds
- Harsh Weather
- Inflammatory Foods
- Excessive Alcohol
- Bad Diet
Make Olive Oil Your Best Friend!
- Add it to your bath
- Add it to your body while in the shower (after soap))
- Mix it with water in a spray bottle and splash yourself while at the beach
- Add it to your skin right before a workout
- Put it on your body before you sleep
- Use it to remove makeup
Incorporate Healthy Lifestyle Habits!
- Eat Healthy (Add more Alkaline Foods to All Meals)
- Minimize Acidic Foods
- Exfoliate your skin weekly
- Add foods rich in Omega 3 to your diet
- Wear Suntan Lotion of SPF of 30 or higher
- Wear Protective Clothing
- Commit to Using Olive oil or Coconut oil or Shea Butter on Skin daily
- Minimize chemical exposure and absorption when possible
- Clean skin regularly
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize Skin
Keep Positive Energy Around You!
- Minimize negative friends
- Eliminate “unnecessary stress”
- Make choices that are good for you mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Deal with stress head-on… by exercising your worries away
- Surround yourself with Motivational type people who encourage your growth and development
- Smile at every chance that you get
- Eat to Live; Don’t Live to Eat
Skin is a very complicated organ but taking care of it does not have to be a complicated process. Early prevention, healthy lifestyle habits, nutrient rich diets, exercise, and tons of positive energy will help to keep your skin vibrant and healthy.
The author, T. Bohler, wrote this article to spread the news about the importance of skin care and the simple things that can be done to preserve the look, feel, and quality of your skin. The earlier you start in the process the better. She has been using olive oil on her skin since she was 20 years old (over 28 years ago). In addition, as the CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, she ensures that all body scrubs are made with olive oil.
Image Posted on Updated on
(click picture to order ELL )
ELL is our newest body scrub that contains oil of lemon eucalyptus — a natural mosquito repellent. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) oil of lemon eucalyptus is a natural mosquito repellent and is just as effective as Deet for repelling mosquitos. With the current rise of the Zika Virus, protection from mosquito bites is vital to our health. This body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes, and repells mosquitos. The next time you are headed outdoors just wet your body with water, rub it on, rinse it off and pay your body dry. Don’t worry, mosquitos will fly pass you in a hurry. Go to http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com for your ELL ( Eucalyptus Lemonlicious ) body scrub today.
Pollution that affects your skin includes two components: particle matter of various sizes, which is the visible black soot you wipe off your face, and gasses such as ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
The ozone layer (that impacts skin) is highly reactive with everyday pollutants from things like air, chemical manufacturing plants, cars/buses/trains, water, and dust particles. These things react with the UV to create a carcinogenic factor that not only breaks down proteins but and destroys the lipids in our skin.
Air pollution in urban environments may more than double skin damage from the sun, especially in exposed areas like the face, neck, and hands.
Here is What Happens to Your Skin when Pollution Enters the Picture:
- Premature aging
- Dull skin
- Clogged pores
- Break Outs
- Skin irritation
Help Your Skin To Heal Itself by Taking the Following Actions:
Note: Click on highlighted areas below for further information about highlighted topics.
- Remove the toxins by cleansing with non-chemical products. Don’t use chemicals to take away chemicals. That makes no sense.
- Use Antioxidants–they are the key to fixing the effects of pollutants on the skin because they help to stop free radicals.
- Use Skin Products that are high in vitamin E.
- Drink Clean Water; it doesn’t make sense to drink polluted water and expect to have vibrant skin.
- Exfoliate Skin to Remove the dead skin.
- Use a Water Filter in Very polluted areas where Rivers include Known Pollutants.
- Use Sunscreen for the Skin
- Avoid Skin Cancer, the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the United States, and in most cases are preventable. Read how here .
- Eat and Drink Healthy. If you have questions about this ask your healthcare provider to review what you are currently eating and suggest alternatives to improve your diet. We pay health insurance to be “healthy.” Take advantage of the free health programs that come with so many health insurance providers.
- Exercise Daily-Exercise helps to heal the skin, reduce stress (that affects skin), and heal the body. Exercise increases blood flow and helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. Blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals.
- Join Free Fitness Programs like “Silver Sneakers Fitness Program.” This program is generally provided by your health plan at no additional cost. The program is an insurance benefit included in more than 65 Medicare health plans. Through SilverSneakers, health plans and group retirement plans provide a gym membership at these locations (click here) to their insured, usually at no additional cost. Find out if you are eligible and get your membership card: (click here).
The author T. Bohler, owner of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, makes and sells chemical free salt body scrubs that exfoliate, detox, soften, and clean skin. She believes that the condition of the skin is influenced by skin products, diet, nutrition, exercise, and the environment.
There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).