Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC: A Company that Offers Natural Body Scrub Products At Great Prices. (Free Shipping)
Do You Need a great bath and body scrub? Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs, where you can get a true SPA Experience in a Jar of their skin delicious Body Scrubs. These body scrubs not only remove dead skin but they soften & moisturize skin like no other body scrub.
If you like the bath or shower experience but want to avoid putting on lotion after jumping out of the shower or bath, this is the body scrub for you. You truly do not need lotion after using the body scrub.
These body scrubs smell so good that you almost want to eat them. No, you can’t eat them but you sure can put them on your skin and immediately feel the difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
Do you have sensitive skin? Well these body scrubs all contain 100% natural ingredients including olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, argan oil, and plant extracts. They do not include any perfumes, artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes, parabens, or sugar.
To Use them, you simply wet your body during a bath or shower, rub on 2-3 scoops, rinse off, and pat your body dry with a towel. Whalah…you will feel so skin delicious. These body scrubs make you want to kiss yourself. And if you want to know the health benefits of each of the nine body scrubs that they offer, see the website and click on “health benefits.” Lastly, check out the one body scrub that they offer that is also a mosquito repellent called ELL. With the upcoming warm season, you may want to load up on this natural mosquito repellent body scrub that actually works.
Want to know more about the company? Go to the website at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com or check out their facebook page reviews at www.facebook.com/mikionaturalbodyscrub.
There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).