Celebrating Men’s Health–June. Here are 10 Things You Can do to Keep Him Healthy.
Men’s Health is often an overlooked topic that rarely makes news topics, reports, or studies. Yet, men provide the seeds for creation, recreation, and procreation. They built the very place that we call home. A world without man would be a world without life. For this reason, we should focus on how to sustain his life (which affects all of our lives), improve his life expectancy, and encourage optimal health.
Did you know that in 2015, the life expectancy of a man in the United States was 76.4 years of life. This is 5 years less than a women. I don’t know about you, but I would prefer to increase those odds so that he lives as long as his mate or longer. Leading causes of death were heart disease, cancer, (and I will add shootings when looking at often ignored demographics). In addition to physical disease, mental health issues are common among men in the U.S., with suicide ranking the seventh leading cause of death. Now lets move forward to 2018. In 2018, prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer among men in the United States with an estimated 164,690 new cases. The other most common types of cancer include lung and bronchus, colon and rectum, and urinary bladder cancer. Although prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer, the death rate from such cancer has decreased steadily since 1990. In 2015, there were less than 19 deaths from prostate per 100,000 population. From birth to death a man in the U.S. has a 11.6 percent chance of developing prostate cancer. Let us all encourage good health in Men who provide the basis for the creation of life.
Here are ten things that you can do to keep your Man Healthy:
- Be the person who he needs in his life; offer him the very things that he can’t buy like mental clarity, physical conditioning, and spiritual balance
- Encourage good eating habits by making (click) healthy food choices
- Delete these foods and encourage a (click) healthy diet
- Add Selenium to his diet (click)
- Recognize the signs of prostate cancer (click) and encourage screening
- Add foods rich in sulfur to his diet (click) or check out my favorite go to site, Organic Sulfur Helps
- Talk to him softly about his health even if he appears uninterested. Don’t worry, everything repeated eventually gets heard. Be creative by sending him love notes with health messages.
- Keep yourself heathy and lead by example. It is so easy to encourage good health in others when they see the benefit in you.
- Have fun together; keep him smiling daily. A man without a smile is like food without flavor. Be that sweet spice that gives him life.
- Stay creatively active together. This may include walks, bike rides, swimming, tennis, making love sessions (smile), golf, skating, weight lifting, etc. Make activity fun.
- Men’s Health, Statistics and Facts, Statistica
- Select Chemical Free Products, T. Bohler, (CEO Mikios Natural Body Scrub)
- Men Too Reclaim and Renew a Youthful You, T. Bohler
- Men’s Health in the USA, U.S. CDC
- Police Killings of Black Men, What Happened to the Officers USA Today
- Learn How to use body scrubs to exfoliate skin, T. bohler
- Moisturize and Exfoliate Your Most Important ORgan, Your skin, T. Bohler
Thank you for reading this article. If you liked this article and the information provided, please leave us a huge tip by liking our Facebook page here (click). Hey, you can even share it and spread the word about our skin delicious body scrubs. Likes Count.
Author: T. Bohler, CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, top rated 100 percent Natural Bath and Body Scrubs (for men and women) that are Great for Dry itchy skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and stretch marks. There are no perfumes, fragrance, or synthetic dyes in the body scrubs that include the following Ingredients: Epsom Salt, Olive Oil, Coconut oil, honey, plant extracts, and essential organic oils. Lastly, it only requires you to wet your body, rub on, and rinse off. No lotion needed for a complete day! (Guaranteed).
Cheers to Men’s Health!