epsom salt vs sugar
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC: A Company that Offers Natural Body Scrub Products At Great Prices. (Free Shipping)
Do You Need a great bath and body scrub? Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs, where you can get a true SPA Experience in a Jar of their skin delicious Body Scrubs. These body scrubs not only remove dead skin but they soften & moisturize skin like no other body scrub.
If you like the bath or shower experience but want to avoid putting on lotion after jumping out of the shower or bath, this is the body scrub for you. You truly do not need lotion after using the body scrub.
These body scrubs smell so good that you almost want to eat them. No, you can’t eat them but you sure can put them on your skin and immediately feel the difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
Do you have sensitive skin? Well these body scrubs all contain 100% natural ingredients including olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, argan oil, and plant extracts. They do not include any perfumes, artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes, parabens, or sugar.
To Use them, you simply wet your body during a bath or shower, rub on 2-3 scoops, rinse off, and pat your body dry with a towel. Whalah…you will feel so skin delicious. These body scrubs make you want to kiss yourself. And if you want to know the health benefits of each of the nine body scrubs that they offer, see the website and click on “health benefits.” Lastly, check out the one body scrub that they offer that is also a mosquito repellent called ELL. With the upcoming warm season, you may want to load up on this natural mosquito repellent body scrub that actually works.
Want to know more about the company? Go to the website at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com or check out their facebook page reviews at www.facebook.com/mikionaturalbodyscrub.
Sugar is not only bad for the inside of your body but it is bad for the outside of your body as well. For this reason, buy salt based body scrubs and leave the sugar on the shelf.
The Terrible Affects of Sugar on and inside of Your Body:
- Sugar suppresses your immune system.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses
- Sugar can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage cells and tissues.
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
- Sugar reduces the body’s ability to defend against bacterial infection.
- Sugar causes a decline in tissue elasticity and function – the more sugar you absorb or consumer, the more elasticity and function you lose.
- Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Sugar interferes with the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause arthritis.
- Sugar can cause gallstones.
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.
- Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
- Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
- Sugar can lead to eczema in children.
- Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
- Sugar can change the structure of protein.
- Sugar can make the skin wrinkle by changing the structure of collagen.
If you are currently using sugar based body scrubs consider a healthier alternative that is actually great for your skin.