natural body scrub
Many people in the US population suffer from symptoms of eczema; 31.6 million with eczema, and at least 17.8 million with moderate to severe eczema or atopic dermatitis. Eczema/atopic dermatitis among children in the US is 10.7% and it is as high as 18.1% in individual states and 21% across various countries. One out of every three children with eczema/atopic dermatitis has moderate to severe disease.
Recent studies show the prevalence of eczema in adults as high as 10.2%. Three percent of US adults have moderate to severe eczema/atopic dermatitis requiring systemic therapy. So what can you do to address this rising skin care issue, Eczema?
Skin Care for Eczema:
Chart from Bath and Body Scrubs by Mikios Natural Body Scrub. Made in the USA.
Diet for Eczema:
Treat Eczema by eating a well balanced diet that includes the following items:
- Eating foods high in probiotics such as yogurt with active cultures
- Drinking Green Tea
- Drinking Black Tea
- Eating Omega-e Fatty Acids found in fish and fish oil
- Alkaline Rich Foods (Click for chart)
Keep Your Skin Clean
Practice adding natural solutions to bath water that are great for your skin.
- A cup of White Vinegar or
- 1/3 cup of Baking Soda or
- 1 cup of epsom salt (to a full bath) and soak for 30 minutes or
- Avoid soaps containing perfumes
Moisturize Skin Daily with Natural Oils
Use Oils that Penetrate Skin and Promote Skin healing through the use of Antibacterial ingredients, Antioxidants, minerals, moisturizing ingredients, anti inflammatory ingredients, and natural fungus protection:
- 100% Virgin Olive Oil
- 100% Natural Coconut Oil
- Natural Shea Butter
- Natural Lemon Grass Oil (Add to Olive Oil)
- Natural Lavender Oil (Add to Olive Oil)
- Natural Tea Tree Oil (Dilute with Olive Oil)
Exfoliate Skin with Top Rated Body Scrubs
Consider Entering “Natural Clinical Trials”
Consider entering in Clinical Trials related to “No Drug Study to Investigate Eczema.” Sorry, you will have to go to Canada for the trial Clinical Trial Here. (Must be 18 years of age). In the USA we have tons of clinical trials but “natural remedies” fail to be the topic of the study. I wrote this article and added this section in hopes that someone would start a Facebook page, Twitter Account, Google Account, Website in the USA that is dedicated promoting “Natural Clinical Trials.” Although I understand the economic impact of such a discussion, I added this section because I felt that it is very much needed in our country and there are clearly natural remedies that fail to be shared with USA citizens who may benefits from them.
So here is my call to Action: Bring Natural Clinical Trials to the USA and use social media to spread the message. This would certainly decrease the current price of medicine in the United States and make some care affordable for everyone in the country.
Overall, treat eczema through your diet and Skin care regimen. Consider what you are purchasing, what you are eating, and the associated health impact. Lastly, become educated consumers who want and encourage a HEALTHY AMERICA.
Author: T. Bohler, CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub
Connect with us on Facebook (Like our page)
Our Peppermint Salt Body Scrub by Mikios Natural Body Scrub is used to treat stress and pain and has several health benefits:
- Leaves the body feeling refreshed and the Skin Cool
- Include a minty scent
- Natural insect repellent for some mosquitos
- Relieves dry itchy skin
- Leaves the body energized
- Top choice after a workout
- Contains Antiseptic ingredients
- Helps to reduce dandruff in the scalp and is a top choice among bald
- Reduces pimples
- Clears up skin
- Increases Magnesium (essential to skin properties)
Order your skin delicious body scrubs at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Articles from Mikios Natural Body Scrub®, T. Bohler CEO:
- Do You Get What You Pay For–Article about Chemicals in our Skin Care Products
- Moisturize and Exfoliate Your Most Important Organ, Your Skin–Article about Taking Care of Your Skin
- Men Too Reclaim and Renew a New Youthful You http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/men-too-reclaim-and-renew-a-youthful-you-6305454.html
Information about the CEO of the Company:
- CEO Information: http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com/aboutus.sc