Month: September 2015
Let Our Jasmine Body Scrub Bring You the Joy That You Deserve!
- Exfoliate, Cleanse, and Fall In Love With Yourself AND Your loved One
- Moisturize Your Skin
- Relax and Enjoy the Fragrance of the Essential Jasmine Oil
- Calm Your Nerves
- Restore Skin moisture and elasticity
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Did you know that our skin is one of the most effective delivery systems for chemicals through to the blood? This is why the medical profession uses topical application of drugs, and patches on the skin. Our Skin absorbs everything. This is also why it is so important that you stop polluting your skin with “so called” skin products that include cancer causing ingredients and are bad for your health. As consumers we have to stop purchasing products that look great and come in beautiful packages, containers and bottles. Lets begin to focus on what is on the “inside” of the package and how it benefits our bodies. Think of it as a lifetime investment in you. Would you purchase a product that included the following information on the outside of the bottle?–Please note that the following ingredients have been linked to aging, cancer, and skin irritations. However, don’t worry our packaging is beautiful enough that our ingredients can be ignored. For $32.00 we can offer you a skin care treatment that provides immediate results, however, longterm results will include massive aging, skin irritation, breakouts, cancers, headaches, and possible sickness. Please buy me!– No, most people would not purchase such a product. It would be common sense to not purchase anything that stated it would cause us harm. Unfortunately most USA products don’t tell us this information, we have to figure it out for ourselves. Furthermore, as consumers concerned about our health we have to translate information on packages by being able to:
- See beyond the packaging and advertisements
- Identity damaging ingredients
- Understand how the ingredient can impact our health and our skin
- Reach out and purchase skin products that offer healthier alternatives, natural ingredients, and longterm benefits.
For information about which ingredients to avoid read the author’s article called Select Chemical Free Products for Your Skin.