Month: July 2019
Most people think of skin as clean after using soap. Well folks here is the bad news. Most soaps are full of chemicals and don’t actually clean your skin. Instead they clog pores, add film to skin, and leave skin dry. Unless you are investing in a 100 percent natural product without chemicals your skin is not clean! Here are the steps to cleaning your skin.
- Recognize what is clean skin –it looks clear, it is soft to touch and it smells great. It has an ongoing radiant glow. When babies enter the world their skin is clean and clear for a reason; no chemicals were used while getting ready to enter the world.
- Use products meant to clean and alkalize skin such as baking soda, pure vinegar diluted with distilled water, organic sulfur or a 100 percent natural salt body scrub.
- Wash in lukecwarm and sometimes cold water for a boost to your skin, energy and immunity.
- Use steam rooms along with natural salt based body scrubs to clean skin and exfoliate skin while nourishing skin.
- Never put lotions containing chemicals on your skin. It directly impacts how the skin looks, feels, ages, and reactes to the environment.
- Use products that include nutrients and essential minerals such as Sulfur and Magnesium. These two minerals provide the life support to youthful looking skin.
- Treat your skin like you treat your food. If it doesnt make your skin feel great upon using it and offer an added benefit that you likely feel and see Stop Using It.
Your skin is your largest organ. Take care of it so that it can take care of you!