SkinnTastic, a New Kind of Face Cream
Introducing our new “Skinntastic” ( TM), a face cream that is antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and full of antioxidants.
Additional health benefits:
- Super moisturizing to the skin
- Includes anti-aging ingredients
- Evens out skin tones
- Revitalizes Skin
- Kills acne and bacteria
- Includes a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals that boost the skin.
- 100% Natural, there are no chemicals in this revitalizing crea
- Offers Natural sun protection
- And it deeply penetrates the skin and offers hours of protection.
We expect that you will take comfort in using it in the day and the night.
Look for our new cream Oct 31, 2018 on our website for purchase at www.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com.
During your visit be sure to check out our new ” friends club” and earn a free item for every three friends you refer who buy our products.
Cheers to a healthy America!
Author T. Bohler and CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub believes in investing in your face. For it simply takes you places and fills tons of spaces. While many of us are running several races (i.e life) at various paces we need to be armored with a moisturizer that not only feels good but actually does good to the look, quality, feel, health and maintenance of our face. Cheers to a healthy America.
Help Your Skin To Heal by Itself by Fighting Pollution
Pollution that affects your skin includes two components: particle matter of various sizes, which is the visible black soot you wipe off your face, and gasses such as ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
The ozone layer (that impacts skin) is highly reactive with everyday pollutants from things like air, chemical manufacturing plants, cars/buses/trains, water, and dust particles. These things react with the UV to create a carcinogenic factor that not only breaks down proteins but and destroys the lipids in our skin.
Air pollution in urban environments may more than double skin damage from the sun, especially in exposed areas like the face, neck, and hands.
Here is What Happens to Your Skin when Pollution Enters the Picture:
- Premature aging
- Dull skin
- Clogged pores
- Break Outs
- Skin irritation
Help Your Skin To Heal Itself by Taking the Following Actions:
Note: Click on highlighted areas below for further information about highlighted topics.
- Remove the toxins by cleansing with non-chemical products. Don’t use chemicals to take away chemicals. That makes no sense.
- Use Antioxidants–they are the key to fixing the effects of pollutants on the skin because they help to stop free radicals.
- Use Skin Products that are high in vitamin E.
- Drink Clean Water; it doesn’t make sense to drink polluted water and expect to have vibrant skin.
- Exfoliate Skin to Remove the dead skin.
- Use a Water Filter in Very polluted areas where Rivers include Known Pollutants.
- Use Sunscreen for the Skin
- Avoid Skin Cancer, the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the United States, and in most cases are preventable. Read how here .
- Eat and Drink Healthy. If you have questions about this ask your healthcare provider to review what you are currently eating and suggest alternatives to improve your diet. We pay health insurance to be “healthy.” Take advantage of the free health programs that come with so many health insurance providers.
- Exercise Daily-Exercise helps to heal the skin, reduce stress (that affects skin), and heal the body. Exercise increases blood flow and helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. Blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals.
- Join Free Fitness Programs like “Silver Sneakers Fitness Program.” This program is generally provided by your health plan at no additional cost. The program is an insurance benefit included in more than 65 Medicare health plans. Through SilverSneakers, health plans and group retirement plans provide a gym membership at these locations (click here) to their insured, usually at no additional cost. Find out if you are eligible and get your membership card: (click here).
The author T. Bohler, owner of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, makes and sells chemical free salt body scrubs that exfoliate, detox, soften, and clean skin. She believes that the condition of the skin is influenced by skin products, diet, nutrition, exercise, and the environment.
There are no Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, or Chemicals In Mikios Natural Body Scrub
No, You Can’t Eat Them, But You Sure Can Wear Them!
The National Cancer Institute stated that preliminary research in lab animals has shown that “antioxidants help prevent the free radical damage that is associated with cancer.” Increased antioxidants in the body help slow the process of aging, and may even increase longevity. The following is a short-list of antioxidant-rich Foods ( to eat raw). Try to incorporate as many as possible into your daily diet.
Hey, while your at it, lather some on your body by taking advantage of our body scrubs that all contain the antioxidants–Olive Oil, HONEY, and Coconut oil. Topically applied antioxidants can work to prevent the occurrence and reduce the severity of UV-induced skin damage and skin aging. Antioxidants such as olive oil, HONEY, and coconut oil all protect skin cells against the damaging effects of reactive oxygen species (ROS), such as singlet oxygen, superoxide, peroxyl radicals, hydroxyl radicals, and peroxynitrite. So if your body is in need of antioxidants check out our body scrubs at http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com. No, you can’t eat them, but you sure can wear them!
List of Antioxidant Foods to Include In your Daily Diet.
- Olive Oil
- Green Tea
- Red Beets
- Goji Berries
- Acai Berry
- Coconut Oil
- Pinto Beans
- Broad Beans
- Wheat Germ
- Hempseed Oil
- Barley & Rye
- Black Currant
- Blood Oranges
- Sweet Potatoes
- Raw Nuts & Seeds
- Whole Grain Brown Rice