Copper is the New Gold; It is beautiful, durable, medicinal and so very bold.
Copper is the new gold,
It is great for the young and old;
It is powerful, durable and beautiful,
It is used for so many purposes and very medicinal;
Look around at all of the places that copper lives– its in washers,
Check out the TV, Radio, Statue of Liberty, computers, Phones, Pots, Utensils, IUD and even dryers;
Copper, the first metal to be used by humans, has been used for as long as we can remember by many civilizations,
- Mesopotamia, circa 4500 BC
- Egypt, circa 3500 BC
- China, circa 2800 BC
- Central America, circa 600 AD
- West Africa, circa 900 AD
And don’t forget those great pyramids built by Egypt….copper was used then for plumbing by the Egyptians;
Did you know that the EPA has much to say about the power of copper today?
Extensive laboratory testing has proven that Copper is antibacterial (continuously killing bacteria), and safe to use each and every day;
Oh it gets deeper than your mind can imagine,
Check out the chart below and be sure to pay close attention;
The chart below says Laboratory testing shows that antimicrobial copper surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours of exposure,
Yes, this includes MRSA, VRE, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7, and many of its enclosures;
Read the chart below,
Check out every line, just go slow;
Average Percent Reduction of Bacterial Contamination (Good Laboratory Practice Studies) with the use of Copper:
|Efficacy as a sanitizer||I||C110||99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9|
|Residual Self Sanitizing||I||C110||99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9||>99.9|
Amazing huh, this is some incredible stuff,
It makes you wonder why the world doesn’t promote it enough;
Copper is an essential to your survival,
It is an essential trace mineral too; this is without denial;
It lies deep within your body in all of your tissues,
Making red blood cells, maintaining nerve cells, and helping you (when available) to resolve many health issues;
So why are we not wearing Copper (CU), THE NEW GOLD?
It is durable, beautiful, medicinal and very bold;
You can sleep in it, workout, work, run, and walk with it on–it is Antifungal,
It is full of antioxidants and Antibacterial;
Copper is called the new gold because its value extends way beyond the stories that you were told,
It is funny how we come up with new items, medicine, and technology that can never replace the old;
History teaches us many things that we need to remember,
Hold fast to those things that will keep you strong, healthy and limber;
Cheers to your health with this very special lifetime gift,
I hope that it brings you much joy, great health, and a huge swift lift.
Quote: “If certain bacteria, fungi, or algae inch across something made of copper, they absorb copper atoms, which disrupt their metabolism (human cells are unaffected). The microbes choke and die after a few hours.”
Additional Reading Resources:
- Improving the health of the skin with copper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4556990/
- Clinical Trial on the use of Copper Bracelet (proven to have a health benefit): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/961545
- Hospitals use Copper: https://www.antimicrobialcopper.org/uk/news/polish-health-authority-first-europe-recommend-antimicrobial-copper-hospitals
- Antimicrobial copper, a hospital guide: https://www.antimicrobialcopper.org/uk/brochures
- Use of Copper in Atlanta Georgia at Hartsfield Airport: https://www.antimicrobialcopper.org/us/atlanta-airport
- Copper is great at killing superbugs: http://theconversation.com/copper-is-great-at-killing-superbugs-so-why-dont-hospitals-use-it-73103
- Copper Saves Lives Campaign: https://www.teck.com/responsibility/global-citizenship/copper-and-health/
- Copper for Skincare: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4556990/
- Registered Copper Alloys with the US EPA: https://www.antimicrobialcopper.org/sites/default/files/orig/media/446207/master_epa_registered_cu_alloy_list_april2015.pdf
- Patents pending Copper products (USA): https://patents.google.com/?q=copper&oq=copper
- Cooper is the new Gold: https://mikiosnbodyscrub.wordpress.com/2018/10/30/copper-is-the-new-gold-it-is-beautiful-durable-medicinal-and-so-very-bold/
- Clinical Trial on Copper killing bacteria: https://www.copperkeyboard.com/
- Buy healthy 100% handmade Copper Jewelry from Mikios Natural Body Scrub (New set called “Art” is our hottest seller) https://mikionaturalbodyscrub.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fcopper-jewelry
- Early use of Copper in Europe: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266226931_Early_copper_use_in_neolithic_northeastern_Europe_An_overview
Action item: If you enjoyed this informational poem, please leave us a tip that counts–follow us on Twitter here-(click) and check out our new line of Egyptian Vibrational High Frequency Jewelry at (click).
Author T. Bohler, CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC (and Reiki Master/ Natural Energy Healer) thanks you for reading this article and hopes that you will incorporate copper into your life through the proper accessories–food, jewelry, supplements, skincare, clothing, furniture, etc.
Cheers to your Health!
2 thoughts on “Copper is the New Gold; It is beautiful, durable, medicinal and so very bold.”
November 3, 2018 at 2:46 pm
[…] Copper is the New Gold; It is beautiful, durable, medicinal and so very bold. […]
January 13, 2019 at 5:57 pm
Reblogged this on Mikios Natural Body Scrub.