Top Rated 100 percent natural body scrubs shipped to you for free.
Let us ship our TEA TREE Salt body scrub to you for free without the hassle of a minimum purchase, a club to join, or additional add on fees at checkout. Send as a gift for free and make someone skin delicious. This is our thank you to you for buying our natural products! Thank you! Mikios Natural Body Scrub.
Jars: 1.3 lbs of pure skin delicious salt body scrub.
Top Bath and Body Products
Make us your top choice because we give you a very high quality natural body scrub at an affordable cost and we will ship it to you for free (in the USA). Our natural ingredients will not disappoint your skin nor your wallet. View our 1.2 lb jars at http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com.
Have You Kissed Yourself Today?
We Make You Want To Kiss Yourself at http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.
Products That Should Be In Every Household
There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).
Edited items: Added Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Castor oil, Colloidal Silver, Essential oils.
Chemical Free Body Scrubs
Image Posted on
Mikios Natural Body Scrubs are great for your skin because they are:
- Chemical Free– (No Perfumes, Synthetic Dyes, Parabens, or Mineral Oil),
- 100% Natural & Healthy,
- Exfoliating & Moisturizing,
- Epsom Salt Based,
- Cleansing & Invigorating,
- Made in the USA,
- Home Made,
- Full of Healthy Ingredients –(i.e. Olive oil, Plant Extracts, Antioxidants)– that Improve the Feel and Look of your Skin.
Ten Ways to Use Our Body Scrubs
1. Put on your back to stop itching and fight acne -(customer use tea tree for this, survey results 2015).
2. Rub on ball heads to clean,moisturize skin and prevent break outs -coconut, tea tree, peppermint.
3. Rub under arms to remove deodorant film from under arms and exfoliate and moisturize skin-Tea tree , Lemonlicious, Eucalyptus.
4. Rub on feet for fungus prevention and treatment – tea tree).
5. Rub on body to exfoliate and moisturize skin- all scents. Want a cool And mentholated feeling after a workout? Try Peppermint or Eucalyptus body scrub after your workout.
6. Rub on body to assist with eczema and have soft and moisturized skin- coconut, tea tree, lavender, purple bliss, tropical yummy.
7. Rub on skin and avoid lotions. No lotion needed and guaranteed after you use our body scrubs. Just wet body, rub on, rinse off and pat body dry–all scents.
8. Rub on legs and thighs for exfoliation and moisturization-coconut, peppermint, tropical yummy, peppermint, lavender, Jasmine, etc.
9. Rub on hands arms and elbows to minimize dry dull skin- all scents.
10. Rub on neck to clear up dark necks that are dry and irritated-Tea Tree.
We Should All Exfoliate Our Skin
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.