There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).
Edited items: Added Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Castor oil, Colloidal Silver, Essential oils.