Let us ship our salt body scrub to you for free without the hassle of a minimum purchase, a club to join, or additional add on fees at checkout. Send as a gift for free and make someone skin delicious. This is our thank you to you for buying our natural products! Thank you! Mikios Natural Body Scrub.
Jars: 1.3 lbs of pure skin delicious salt body scrub.
There are affordable natural products that should be in every home because of the many health uses and benefits that they offer:
* Epsom salt (used as a skin cleanser, reduce inflammation, soak muscles, cure nail fungus, laxative, pus fighter).
* Olive oil ( skin moisturizer, bath beads, cooking, hair and skin softener).
* Baking soda (skin cleanser, toothpaste, deodorant, cooking, bath fizz).
* Dr Tichenors Peppermint Mouthwash, (powerful mouthwash, toothe ache, bacteria fighter, bad breath, scalp fungus, nail fungus, pimple fighter, after shave, neck bumps, pussy sores).
* Vinegar (douche, bath soak, skin cleanser, upset stomache, skin deodorizer, stool softener).
* Coconut oil (skin moisturizer, cooking, hair softener).
* Tea Tree oil (fungus fighter, rash fighter, yeast infection, scalp breakout, eczema, itchy skin).
* Mikios Natural Body Scrub
(dead skin removal, skin moisturizer, skin softener, skin cleanser).
* Shea Butter ( skin moisturizer, skin softener, hair conditioner, hair oil).
Use These Common Household Items for Your Skin Instead of Acne Meds, Perfumed Soap, Perfumed lotions, Tooth Paste, and Chemicals.
- Acne: Fresh Lemon Juice vs. Acne meds/lotions
- Face Wash: Baking Soda & Water vs. Soap
- Body Moisturizer: Cooking Olive Oil (Spray or Jar) vs. Chemical Lotions
- Tooth Paste: Baking Soda vs. Tooth Paste
- Face mask: Fresh smashed Avacado vs. a $38.00 jar of chemical Ingredients
- Bath Water Softener and Wash: Pour in 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Perfumed bath soaps