Celebrate Occupational Therapy–defined as therapy for those recuperating from physical or mental illness that encourages rehabilitation through the performance of daily life activities–during the month of April.
- What matters to me?
- How do i have a full life?
- What skills do i need to live an independent life?
- What activities will enhance my development?
- What are some creative and alternative ways to live my life?
- What equipment (if any) can help me function?
- Where can i talk to a certified ( and graded) occupational therapist about these questions? Click: https://www.healthgrades.com/occupational-therapy-directory.