¿Necesita un gran baño y exfoliación corporal, echa un vistazo a Mikios natural del cuerpo friega. Se trata de un exfoliante corporal más valorados que te deja con la experiencia de spa a un precio asequible.
Todos los exfoliantes corporales son libres de químicos y no contienen perfumes, colorantes sintéticos, fragancias o parabenos.
ingrediente de productos incluyen el aceite de oliva, aceite de coco, sal de Epsom, aceites esenciales, miel y vegetales peelings corporales extracts.The todo el olor wonderful.They son muy asequibles en menos de $ 20,00 que van desde $ 17.00- $ 19.00 un frasco.
Tarros ponderar 1.2 libras y son muy grandes jarras.
La empresa garantiza que no se necesita la loción después de usar el product.To los use, cuerpo simplemente mojada con agua, frotar en, enjuagar, secar el cuerpo (no frote). A continuación, los aceites absorben profundamente en la piel.
La compañía, Mikios Natural Body Scrub, ofrece varios olores diferentes:
-aceites De coco Exfoliante Corporal
-Peppermint Exfoliante Corporal
-Lemon-Licious Exfoliante Corporal
-Tea Lime Tree Exfoliante Corporal
-Ell-Exfoliante corporal y repelente de mosquitos
-tropical Deliciosa exfoliación corporal
-Eucalyptus Exfoliante Corporal
-Lavender Exfoliante Corporal
-purple Dicha Exfoliante Corporal
-Jasmine Exfoliante Corporal
Para obtener información adicional, visite el sitio web de la compañía en http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com.
We use Epsom Salt in Our Body Scrubs because Epsom Salt is Great for All Skin Types.
Here are the many health benefits of using our Epsom Salt Body Scrubs.
- Removes dead skin cells that cause the skin to look dull and dry
- Flushes out toxins and heavy metals from the cells
- Eases Muscle Pain
- Cleanses skin pores by getting rid of dead flakes
- Improves nerve function
- Relieves stress
- Dehydrates bacteria on the skin leading to clearer skin
- Improves oxygen to the skin
- Improves absorption of skin nutrients
- Fights Acne
We Have Some Yummy Body Scrub Waiting for the Winner!
Pollution that affects your skin includes two components: particle matter of various sizes, which is the visible black soot you wipe off your face, and gasses such as ozone, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
The ozone layer (that impacts skin) is highly reactive with everyday pollutants from things like air, chemical manufacturing plants, cars/buses/trains, water, and dust particles. These things react with the UV to create a carcinogenic factor that not only breaks down proteins but and destroys the lipids in our skin.
Air pollution in urban environments may more than double skin damage from the sun, especially in exposed areas like the face, neck, and hands.
Here is What Happens to Your Skin when Pollution Enters the Picture:
- Premature aging
- Dull skin
- Clogged pores
- Break Outs
- Skin irritation
Help Your Skin To Heal Itself by Taking the Following Actions:
Note: Click on highlighted areas below for further information about highlighted topics.
- Remove the toxins by cleansing with non-chemical products. Don’t use chemicals to take away chemicals. That makes no sense.
- Use Antioxidants–they are the key to fixing the effects of pollutants on the skin because they help to stop free radicals.
- Use Skin Products that are high in vitamin E.
- Drink Clean Water; it doesn’t make sense to drink polluted water and expect to have vibrant skin.
- Exfoliate Skin to Remove the dead skin.
- Use a Water Filter in Very polluted areas where Rivers include Known Pollutants.
- Use Sunscreen for the Skin
- Avoid Skin Cancer, the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the United States, and in most cases are preventable. Read how here .
- Eat and Drink Healthy. If you have questions about this ask your healthcare provider to review what you are currently eating and suggest alternatives to improve your diet. We pay health insurance to be “healthy.” Take advantage of the free health programs that come with so many health insurance providers.
- Exercise Daily-Exercise helps to heal the skin, reduce stress (that affects skin), and heal the body. Exercise increases blood flow and helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. Blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals.
- Join Free Fitness Programs like “Silver Sneakers Fitness Program.” This program is generally provided by your health plan at no additional cost. The program is an insurance benefit included in more than 65 Medicare health plans. Through SilverSneakers, health plans and group retirement plans provide a gym membership at these locations (click here) to their insured, usually at no additional cost. Find out if you are eligible and get your membership card: (click here).
The author T. Bohler, owner of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, makes and sells chemical free salt body scrubs that exfoliate, detox, soften, and clean skin. She believes that the condition of the skin is influenced by skin products, diet, nutrition, exercise, and the environment.