Month: November 2015
1. Put on your back to stop itching and fight acne -(customer use tea tree for this, survey results 2015).
2. Rub on ball heads to clean,moisturize skin and prevent break outs -coconut, tea tree, peppermint.
3. Rub under arms to remove deodorant film from under arms and exfoliate and moisturize skin-Tea tree , Lemonlicious, Eucalyptus.
4. Rub on feet for fungus prevention and treatment – tea tree).
5. Rub on body to exfoliate and moisturize skin- all scents. Want a cool And mentholated feeling after a workout? Try Peppermint or Eucalyptus body scrub after your workout.
6. Rub on body to assist with eczema and have soft and moisturized skin- coconut, tea tree, lavender, purple bliss, tropical yummy.
7. Rub on skin and avoid lotions. No lotion needed and guaranteed after you use our body scrubs. Just wet body, rub on, rinse off and pat body dry–all scents.
8. Rub on legs and thighs for exfoliation and moisturization-coconut, peppermint, tropical yummy, peppermint, lavender, Jasmine, etc.
9. Rub on hands arms and elbows to minimize dry dull skin- all scents.
10. Rub on neck to clear up dark necks that are dry and irritated-Tea Tree.
Go to Our Website on November 27, 2015 and place your order and receive (automatic) free gift wrapping on all purchases. We make shopping Easy for the Christmas Holiday!
Orders Must Be Placed on November 27, 2015
Black Friday Sale–Free Gift Wrapping on All Purchases from http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Health Benefits of Our Epsom Salt Based Body Scrubs:
- Epsom salt is an excellent exfoliant and cleanser. It helps remove dead skin cells and prevent them from clogging the pores of the skin.
- Both the magnesium and sulfate found in Epsom salt are useful for detoxifying the body.
- Magnesium, an alkalinizing agent, lowers the acidity of the blood. This is important because by restoring the acid-base balance of the body, magnesium saves the immune system the effort to counter the harmful effects of toxins.
- Epsom Salt promotes the removal of toxins from the body.
- Sulfate can help flush out heavy metals from the body.
- Epsom salt is Antimicrobial.
- Magnesium is anti-inflammatory and therefore is great for eczema which is typically caused by hypersensitivity reactions.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Epsom salt makes it useful in reducing edema-like swelling of gout.
- The same mechanisms by which Epsom salt can reduce edema…
View original post 16 more words
Our Body Scrub Coupons, located directly on our website, are tickets that are redeemed for a discount or rebate when purchasing our skin care products. No need to search magazines, newspapers, or coupon sites. We put them right where you shop, on our website.
We honor your business and we thank you for being our customer by offering quarterly deals/coupons.
Be Sure to take advantage of our current Coupon: Buy 3 and Get 1 Free Coupon