Month: October 2015
We Love Customers Who Creatively Share Our Messages
Special thanks to Fit Club International, Swuanee, Georgia
Click Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCcJiUAtQrI
We Value Your Body and That Is Why we Put Healthy Ingredients in Our Body Scrubs
Health Benefits of Our Epsom Salt Based Body Scrubs:
- Epsom salt is an excellent exfoliant and cleanser. It helps remove dead skin cells and prevent them from clogging the pores of the skin.
- Both the magnesium and sulfate found in Epsom salt are useful for detoxifying the body.
- Magnesium, an alkalinizing agent, lowers the acidity of the blood. This is important because by restoring the acid-base balance of the body, magnesium saves the immune system the effort to counter the harmful effects of toxins.
- Epsom Salt promotes the removal of toxins from the body.
- Sulfate can help flush out heavy metals from the body.
- Epsom salt is Antimicrobial.
- Magnesium is anti-inflammatory and therefore is great for eczema which is typically caused by hypersensitivity reactions.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Epsom salt makes it useful in reducing edema-like swelling of gout.
- The same mechanisms by which Epsom salt can reduce edema and eczema swelling on the skin also make the salt potent against pathogens on the skin.
I Chose The Body Scrub I Liked, Have you?
Make Your Choice at Mikios Natural Body Scrub Today.
Go to http://www.nationalpitbullawarenessday.org/NPBAD-Campaign.html for information about National Pitbull Awareness.
Why We Make Lavender Body Scrub — It is Simply Great for Your Skin
Mikios Natural Body Scrub and Accessories
Mikios Natural Body Scrub offers an excellent Lavender Body Scrub that comes with several health benefits:
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- Prevents infection
- Contains antibacterial ingredients
- Fights Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)Treat wounds
- Reduce risk of bed bug bites
- Soothes skin
- Includes antiseptic qualities
- Reduces inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, sunburn
- Balances and Refreshes skin
- Note: Lavender is one of the most active essential oils against MRSA. People with weakened immune systems are at risk of MRSA. It is moderately active against two of the principal fungi that can cause skin problems such as athlete’s foot and ringworm. Read what the health community says about Lavender and its medicinal purposes at University of Maryland’s Medical Center: UMM.EDU Link
Buy 3 and get one free / free shipping USA
Check out our current coupon promotion on the website: Buy 3 and get one free coupon .
I Only Use the Best On My Precious Skin, What About You?
Now I Have Happy Feet, Happy Hands, and Happy Elbows
We Should All Exfoliate Our Skin
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.