cure dry skin
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC: A Company that Offers Natural Body Scrub Products At Great Prices. (Free Shipping)
Do You Need a great bath and body scrub? Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs, where you can get a true SPA Experience in a Jar of their skin delicious Body Scrubs. These body scrubs not only remove dead skin but they soften & moisturize skin like no other body scrub.
If you like the bath or shower experience but want to avoid putting on lotion after jumping out of the shower or bath, this is the body scrub for you. You truly do not need lotion after using the body scrub.
These body scrubs smell so good that you almost want to eat them. No, you can’t eat them but you sure can put them on your skin and immediately feel the difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
Do you have sensitive skin? Well these body scrubs all contain 100% natural ingredients including olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, argan oil, and plant extracts. They do not include any perfumes, artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes, parabens, or sugar.
To Use them, you simply wet your body during a bath or shower, rub on 2-3 scoops, rinse off, and pat your body dry with a towel. Whalah…you will feel so skin delicious. These body scrubs make you want to kiss yourself. And if you want to know the health benefits of each of the nine body scrubs that they offer, see the website and click on “health benefits.” Lastly, check out the one body scrub that they offer that is also a mosquito repellent called ELL. With the upcoming warm season, you may want to load up on this natural mosquito repellent body scrub that actually works.
Want to know more about the company? Go to the website at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com or check out their facebook page reviews at www.facebook.com/mikionaturalbodyscrub.
Skin Care is important because your skin, (the largest organ in the body), is your body’s first and primary line of defense against germs, bacteria, viruses, disease, and environmental intruders. The way you care for your skin determines how your skin looks, when it wrinkles and at what rate it ages. Many say that it is gene related, however, even a person with great genes who does not care for the skin will see some negative results.
As we age, our skin changes. Moisturizing skin with nutrient rich natural ingredients is so very important in the aging process. As we age, skin becomes thinner, sensitive to product ingredients and materials, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Veins and bones can be seen more easily. Cuts, bruises, scratches, or bumps may take longer to heal. Years of sun tanning may lead to dry skin, damaged skin, wrinkles, age spots, and even cancer. But, there is hope because there are things that you can do to protect and preserve your skin. The earlier you start with these practices the better for your skin in the longterm.
Avoid things that age the skin!
- Excessive Sun
- Tanning beds
- Harsh Weather
- Inflammatory Foods
- Excessive Alcohol
- Bad Diet
Make Olive Oil Your Best Friend!
- Add it to your bath
- Add it to your body while in the shower (after soap))
- Mix it with water in a spray bottle and splash yourself while at the beach
- Add it to your skin right before a workout
- Put it on your body before you sleep
- Use it to remove makeup
Incorporate Healthy Lifestyle Habits!
- Eat Healthy (Add more Alkaline Foods to All Meals)
- Minimize Acidic Foods
- Exfoliate your skin weekly
- Add foods rich in Omega 3 to your diet
- Wear Suntan Lotion of SPF of 30 or higher
- Wear Protective Clothing
- Commit to Using Olive oil or Coconut oil or Shea Butter on Skin daily
- Minimize chemical exposure and absorption when possible
- Clean skin regularly
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize Skin
Keep Positive Energy Around You!
- Minimize negative friends
- Eliminate “unnecessary stress”
- Make choices that are good for you mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Deal with stress head-on… by exercising your worries away
- Surround yourself with Motivational type people who encourage your growth and development
- Smile at every chance that you get
- Eat to Live; Don’t Live to Eat
Skin is a very complicated organ but taking care of it does not have to be a complicated process. Early prevention, healthy lifestyle habits, nutrient rich diets, exercise, and tons of positive energy will help to keep your skin vibrant and healthy.
The author, T. Bohler, wrote this article to spread the news about the importance of skin care and the simple things that can be done to preserve the look, feel, and quality of your skin. The earlier you start in the process the better. She has been using olive oil on her skin since she was 20 years old (over 28 years ago). In addition, as the CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, she ensures that all body scrubs are made with olive oil.
Image Posted on Updated on
(click picture to order ELL )
ELL is our newest body scrub that contains oil of lemon eucalyptus — a natural mosquito repellent. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) oil of lemon eucalyptus is a natural mosquito repellent and is just as effective as Deet for repelling mosquitos. With the current rise of the Zika Virus, protection from mosquito bites is vital to our health. This body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes, and repells mosquitos. The next time you are headed outdoors just wet your body with water, rub it on, rinse it off and pay your body dry. Don’t worry, mosquitos will fly pass you in a hurry. Go to http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com for your ELL ( Eucalyptus Lemonlicious ) body scrub today.
Need a great bath and body scrub, check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs. This is a top rated body scrub that leaves you with the SPA experience at an affordable price.
All About Top Rated Bath and Body Scrubs by Mikios Natural Body Scrubs:
- All of the body scrubs are chemical free and don’t contain perfume, synthetic dyes, fragrance, or parabens.
- Product ingredient include olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, and plant extracts.
- The body scrubs all smell wonderful.
- They are very affordable at under $20.00 ranging from $17.00-$19.00 a jar.
- Jars weight 1.2 pounds and are very large jars.
- The body scrubs are made from Epsom Salt not Sugar.
- Once you use the body scrubs you don’t need lotion. The company guarantees that no lotion is needed after use.
- To Use them, you simply wet body with water, rub on, rinse off, pat body dry (do not rub). Then the oils soap deeply into your skin.
- Benefits are felt on the skin all day during the day of use.
- You get free shipping on all purchases.
- The Company is owned by a woman who makes all of her body scrubs from scratch.
- The company, Mikios Natural Body Scrub, offers several different Scents:
- Coconut Body Scrub by
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Lemon-licious Body Scrub
- Tea Tree Lime
- Ell–Body Scrub & Mosquito Repellent
- Tropical Yummy
- Purple Bliss