organic skin care
Tap into an area that your mind and body was meant to dwell into called self healing. Read more at http://www.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com ( see healthy copper jewelry) . Buy a body scrub with jewelry purchase and get free shipping.
Resource: Quantum Physics https://www.newscientist.com/term/quantum-physics/
Gain a new perception about the earth’s rocks, minerals and crystals by purchasing our new
Egyptian Vibrational Jewelry for men and women. See website for other pictures. They were also designed to raise your consciousness, frequency and vibration. All of this leads to increased Energy. Energy is what aids in healing. Rocks, Minerals, and gems were put here for a reason. A reason that I don’t believe most have even began to understand. Isn’t it funny how we walk over these very things everyday without the appreciation that they give. Some of the rocks, minerals and gems on earth are more valuable than gold, yet they sit beneath our feet rather than on our bodies that grow old.
This line is dedicated to those who built the very Pyramids that stand in Egypt and hold the very mysteries that sometimes sit right below our feet. Let our new line energize your Chakras with everlasting vibrations.
Suggestion–Get in touch with the earth, go outside when it is sunny and remove your shoes and socks. Now stand in one place for 3 minutes. Let me know when the your body connects with the solar energy from the earth. Feel the vibrations that enter your feet and slowly move up your body. See what you have been missing your whole life. Get that healing energy flowing.
“A Body without Energy lives in suffering, while a body full of energy lives in self healing. Don’t spend time with those very things that rob your energy (i.e. products, food, people). Surround yourself with things that stimulate energy and promote goodness in the mind, body, and spirit.” T. Bohler, CEO and Certified Reiki Practitioner / Master.
“The whole universe appears as a dynamic web of inseparable energy patterns…Thus we are separated parts of a whole. We are a Whole,” by Barbara Ann Brennan, Hands of Light. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration,” by Nikola Tesla.
We offer the best body scrub because it is 100 percent natural, it keeps your skin moiturized all day long, no lotion is needed after you use our product ( guaranteed), it improves the look, feel, quality of your skin after the first time you use it, we use ingredients that 90% of the population is difficient in, it smells delicious, we give you free shipping, and its homemade in the USA. Our product is superior to other products and results are experienced after immediate you.
In Short we give you Spa in a jar at a fraction of the cost. The body scrubs can be used for daily use for normal to dry skin. It offers immediate relief to the following conditions:
- Itchy skin
- Sensitive skin
- Inflammed skin
- Normal skin that needs exfoliation and moisturization.
For more information go to http://www.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Most people think of skin as clean after using soap. Well folks here is the bad news. Most soaps are full of chemicals and don’t actually clean your skin. Instead they clog pores, add film to skin, and leave skin dry. Unless you are investing in a 100 percent natural product without chemicals your skin is not clean! Here are the steps to cleaning your skin.
- Recognize what is clean skin –it looks clear, it is soft to touch and it smells great. It has an ongoing radiant glow. When babies enter the world their skin is clean and clear for a reason; no chemicals were used while getting ready to enter the world.
- Use products meant to clean and alkalize skin such as baking soda, pure vinegar diluted with distilled water, organic sulfur or a 100 percent natural salt body scrub.
- Wash in lukecwarm and sometimes cold water for a boost to your skin, energy and immunity.
- Use steam rooms along with natural salt based body scrubs to clean skin and exfoliate skin while nourishing skin.
- Never put lotions containing chemicals on your skin. It directly impacts how the skin looks, feels, ages, and reactes to the environment.
- Use products that include nutrients and essential minerals such as Sulfur and Magnesium. These two minerals provide the life support to youthful looking skin.
- Treat your skin like you treat your food. If it doesnt make your skin feel great upon using it and offer an added benefit that you likely feel and see Stop Using It.
Your skin is your largest organ. Take care of it so that it can take care of you!
What Happens When Facebook Disables Your Account, offers no resolution and fails to respond to the information you send to them to verify your identity.
I’ve lost valued connections, my advertising campaign is in limbo, and I’m questioning why I trusted them in the first place.
Go to the personal profile of Mikios NaturalBodyScrub. Account not found.
Sometime in the night between Thursday and Friday of last week, Facebook shut down my account. I was presented with the following message:
Verify your identity. I had to send in a copy of my drivers license. Now the message reads we will review the documentation and get back to you if further information is needed. Learn more about our policies and how to tell us if you think we made a mistake. Yet my account remains disabled, there is no way to access it and there is no way to call Facebook and speak to anyone. The use of their online resources to submit a statement is ” useless”.
I suspect that this is the result of retaliation after posting information regarding black Presidents before Barack Obama. (See last photo attached to this article, resources follow). Perhaps someone reported my account and considers this abuse. This is all it took for Facebook to question my account, shut it down and dismantle 8 years of contacts, social media online reputation, and online business networks. I sent in a drivers license ( to verify who i am) and never received a response from Facebook. I continue to check and the account is frozen.
A few notes about me, for background:
I’m an easy person to fact-check. I run Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC and have been on Facebook since 2011. My personal account ( disabled) was named Mikios NaturalBodyScrub and the business account was named Mikios Natural Body Scrub for over 8 years.
Now i am completely locked out of my account after 8 years of building contacts, making connections, and building up a positive reputation.
Could Facebook not know who I am?
No. They know my age. They know my residential history. They know my phone number, which I have had for over 10 years. They know my birthdate, school, and friends list. They’ve been tracking IP addresses for quite awhile and use that to determine my approximate location (no, you do not have to enable app-based location reporting for this; your computer’s IP address is enough to get an approximate location — for example, the IP of our cable modem reports as a village a few minutes away from us.) Because I am an advertiser, they know pertinent information to verify who i am. Furthermore if the new policy is to change the personal account to your actual name this should not cause you to be shutdown, you should simply submit a license as i have done and change the name to your actual name while continuing to administer your business account.
At this point, my only hope is in getting Facebook’s attention by sharing my story. I hate doing this but Facebook is unresponse and offers no other information other than they are reviewing my information. So, if you’ve read this far, I have a few requests:
- Seriously question using Facebook for advertising campaigns or pages, unless you have a backup account with the authority to access the campaigns/pages. The fact that a personal account can so easily be shut down is the Achilles heel of their platform. This is a huge weakness that they need to fix if they want their advertising platform to be taken seriously.
- Do not trust them. Get backup contact information for your friends. Save photos and anything important on your computer. Anyone with an ax to grind can report your profile, and some moron deep in the belly of the Facebook beast flips a switch to kill your account. If you value it at all, either do not entrust it to Facebook or at minimum retain copies on your local computer.
- Share my story. I know, this is selfish of me. But I have basically no hope of getting my account back without spreading this story. I know you’re constantly asked to share sob stories on social media, and as sob stories go this isn’t even the best one. But if this ridiculousness could happen to someone as easy to identify as me, it sure as hell could happen to you and your friends. I’d really appreciate it if you could boost my message a bit.
Thanks, and good luck,
T. Bohler, owner of Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC http://www.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Resources: (Regarding Black Presidents Before Barack Obama)
-Book: Amazon Six Black Presidents: Black Blood –https://www.amazon.com/Six-Black-Presidents-Blood-White/dp/1880187000
-Video on Black USA Presidents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8d4BOfTn28
-Book: Five Negro Presidents (1965) https://www.amazon.com/dp/0960229485/?tag=mh0b20&hvadid=3520707019&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_4mdzfg0msc_e
Copper is the new gold.
It is great for the young and old;
It is powerful, durable and beautiful,
It is used for so many purposes and very medicinal;
Look around at all of the places that copper lives– its in washers,
Check out the TV, Radio, Statue of Liberty, computers, Phones, Pots, Utensils, IUD and even dryers;
Copper, the first metal to be used by humans, has been used for as long as we can remember by many civilizations,
- Mesopotamia, circa 4500 BC
- Egypt, circa 3500 BC
- China, circa 2800 BC
- Central America, circa 600 AD
- West Africa, circa 900 AD
And don’t forget those great pyramids built by Egypt….copper was used then for plumbing by the Egyptians;
Did you know that the EPA has much to say about the power of copper today?
Extensive laboratory testing has proven that Copper is antibacterial (continuously killing bacteria), and safe to…
View original post 698 more words
View original post 1,095 more words
Skin Care is important because your skin, (the largest organ in the body), is your body’s first and primary line of defense against germs, bacteria, viruses, disease, and environmental intruders. The way you care for your skin determines how your skin looks, when it wrinkles and at what rate it ages. Many say that it is gene related, however, even a person with great genes who does not care for the skin will see some aging results.
As we age, our skin changes. Moisturizing skin with nutrient rich natural ingredients is so very important in the aging process.As we age, skin becomes thinner, sensitive to product ingredients and materials, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Veins and bones can be seen more easily. Cuts, bruises, scratches, or bumps may take longer to heal. Years of sun tanning may lead to dry skin…
View original post 372 more words
- Phthalates: These are chemicals produced from oil to make plastic. They are also used as solvents in cosmetic products like nail polishes, perfumes, and hair sprays.
- Parabens: Watch out for these preservatives that are used in a variety of personal-care products. They have been found in breast tumors by scientists, and are known to disrupt normal hormone function in the body. Avoid words like “methyl,” “propyl,” “butyl,” and “ethyl” parabens.
- Talc: This is found in baby powders, talcum powders, and genital deodorant sprays, talc has been linked with ovarian cancer.
- Solvent violet 13, a colourant found in a wide range of consumer products including cosmetics and toys, is harmful to human health at current levels of exposure, according to a draft conclusion from the Canadian government.
- Lead: This was found in more than 60% of popular lipsticks investigated by the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA). While mercury has been an issue with cosmetics manufactured in China, the FDA findings shine a bright light on “trusted” companies such as Revlon, L’Oreal, and Maybelline – bringing cancer-causing ingredients that “weren’t our problem” directly into our local stores.
- Fragrance: These are synthetic fragrances that include 200 unknown chemicals. Companies aren’t required to list those chemicals. Therefore, you have no way of knowing what you’re putting on your skin. According to a 1986 report, 99% of the chemicals used in fragrances are synthetic compounds derived from petroleum, including benzene derivatives, aldehydes and other known toxic ingredients capable of causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde: This is a colorless gas, this is listed by the U.S. National Toxicology Program as “reasonably anticipated to cause cancer.” It can cause allergic reactions, contact dermatitis, and headaches, and is listed in the European Union as toxic and carcinogenic.
- Petrolatum: Listed as mineral oil, liquid paraffin, toluene, or petroleum, petro products have been banned or restricted for use in cosmetics in other countries. Researchers conducting animal studies have theorized that petroleum-derived ingredients in moisturizers may promote skin-cancer tumor growth.
- 1,4 dioxane: The Environmental Working Group found that 43% of body-firming lotions, 36% of facial moisturizers, and 34% of body lotions contain 1,4-dioxane-a chemical by-product produced in cosmetics manufacturing and a known carcinogen. To avoid it, watch for words like “PEG,” “xynol,” “ceterareth,” and “oleth.”
- Use Natural Makeup that has no negative impact on your skin
- Wear makeup that compliments your face and does not actually create a new face
- Be cautious about all of the shops that sell makeup. Start questioning the ingredients prior to making purchases.
- Use makeup that offers healthy ingredients to keep the skin under the makeup healthy, vibrate, and moisturized.
- Repair skin and use natural moisturizers that work to correct skin issues
- Eat a high alkaline diet
- Clean your skin with natural products like baking soda, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
- Exfoliate your skin with natural products
- Work on improving your skin so that very little makeup (if any) is needed.
- Do you Really Get what you pay for: https://mikiosnbodyscrub.wordpress.com/category/tamikio-bohler/https://ezinearticles.com/?Do-You-Really-Get-What-You-Pay-For?&id=7694058
- FDA Prohibited and restricted chemicals (click)
- SkinnTastic, a 100 percent natural antibacterial moisturizing face cream that works
- Consumers and Product Ingredients that Cause Cancer (click)
- Products that are not natural but say natural (click)
- Attorney’s perspective of natural and the cosmetic industry (click)