SkinnTastic, a New Kind of Face Cream
Introducing our new “Skinntastic” ( TM), a face cream that is antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and full of antioxidants.
Additional health benefits:
- Super moisturizing to the skin
- Includes anti-aging ingredients
- Evens out skin tones
- Revitalizes Skin
- Kills acne and bacteria
- Includes a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals that boost the skin.
- 100% Natural, there are no chemicals in this revitalizing crea
- Offers Natural sun protection
- And it deeply penetrates the skin and offers hours of protection.
We expect that you will take comfort in using it in the day and the night.
Look for our new cream Oct 31, 2018 on our website for purchase at www.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com.
During your visit be sure to check out our new ” friends club” and earn a free item for every three friends you refer who buy our products.
Cheers to a healthy America!
Author T. Bohler and CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub believes in investing in your face. For it simply takes you places and fills tons of spaces. While many of us are running several races (i.e life) at various paces we need to be armored with a moisturizer that not only feels good but actually does good to the look, quality, feel, health and maintenance of our face. Cheers to a healthy America.
There are no Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, or Chemicals In Mikios Natural Body Scrub
Great Skin Care Tips to Preserve Skin
Did you know that your skin plays a vital role in your life. It not only protects your organs but it controls your temperature and is the first thing that people see when they see you.
Avoid things that age the skin:
- Excessive Sun
- Tanning beds
- Harsh Weather
- Inflammatory Foods
- Excessive Alcohol
- Bad Diet
Things You Should be Doing to Preserve Your skin:
- Eat Healthy (Add more Alkaline Foods to All Meals)
- Minimize Acidic Foods
- Exfoliate your skin weekly
- Add foods rich in Omega 3 to your diet
- Wear Suntan Lotion of SPF of 30 or higher
- Wear Protective Clothing
- Commit to Using Olive oil or Coconut oil or Shea Butter on Skin daily
- Minimize chemical exposure and absorption when possible
- Clean skin regularly
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize Skin