natural skin care
Excellent Review for Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival, where the Company Sold out of several of their body scrubs.
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC is a small online business that has high quality epsom salt bath and body scrubs that are all natural. This company does not use perfumes, synthetic dyes, or parabens. The company most recently was a vendor at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival where they sold out of several of their body scrubs. The body scrubs that they sold out of during the festival are listed below:
- Tropical Yummy
- Tea Tree
- ELL (Mosquito Repellent and Body Scrub)
The Festival APP shows the following reviews.
The online company has been in business for 5 years and is an approved Federal System for Award Management (SAMS) company.
T. Bohler, the Owner of the company, thanks all of the customers for their support and purchases and looks forward to doing continued business (via the company website) with those customers. Mikios Natural Body Scrub’s are listed in its online store and offers free USA shipping on everything.
Many people in the US population suffer from symptoms of eczema; 31.6 million with eczema, and at least 17.8 million with moderate to severe eczema or atopic dermatitis. Eczema/atopic dermatitis among children in the US is 10.7% and it is as high as 18.1% in individual states and 21% across various countries. One out of every three children with eczema/atopic dermatitis has moderate to severe disease.
Recent studies show the prevalence of eczema in adults as high as 10.2%. Three percent of US adults have moderate to severe eczema/atopic dermatitis requiring systemic therapy. So what can you do to address this rising skin care issue, Eczema?
Skin Care for Eczema:
Chart from Bath and Body Scrubs by Mikios Natural Body Scrub. Made in the USA.
Diet for Eczema:
Treat Eczema by eating a well balanced diet that includes the following items:
- Eating foods high in probiotics such as yogurt with active cultures
- Drinking Green Tea
- Drinking Black Tea
- Eating Omega-e Fatty Acids found in fish and fish oil
- Alkaline Rich Foods (Click for chart)
Keep Your Skin Clean
Practice adding natural solutions to bath water that are great for your skin.
- A cup of White Vinegar or
- 1/3 cup of Baking Soda or
- 1 cup of epsom salt (to a full bath) and soak for 30 minutes or
- Avoid soaps containing perfumes
Moisturize Skin Daily with Natural Oils
Use Oils that Penetrate Skin and Promote Skin healing through the use of Antibacterial ingredients, Antioxidants, minerals, moisturizing ingredients, anti inflammatory ingredients, and natural fungus protection:
- 100% Virgin Olive Oil
- 100% Natural Coconut Oil
- Natural Shea Butter
- Natural Lemon Grass Oil (Add to Olive Oil)
- Natural Lavender Oil (Add to Olive Oil)
- Natural Tea Tree Oil (Dilute with Olive Oil)
Exfoliate Skin with Top Rated Body Scrubs
Consider Entering “Natural Clinical Trials”
Consider entering in Clinical Trials related to “No Drug Study to Investigate Eczema.” Sorry, you will have to go to Canada for the trial Clinical Trial Here. (Must be 18 years of age). In the USA we have tons of clinical trials but “natural remedies” fail to be the topic of the study. I wrote this article and added this section in hopes that someone would start a Facebook page, Twitter Account, Google Account, Website in the USA that is dedicated promoting “Natural Clinical Trials.” Although I understand the economic impact of such a discussion, I added this section because I felt that it is very much needed in our country and there are clearly natural remedies that fail to be shared with USA citizens who may benefits from them.
So here is my call to Action: Bring Natural Clinical Trials to the USA and use social media to spread the message. This would certainly decrease the current price of medicine in the United States and make some care affordable for everyone in the country.
Overall, treat eczema through your diet and Skin care regimen. Consider what you are purchasing, what you are eating, and the associated health impact. Lastly, become educated consumers who want and encourage a HEALTHY AMERICA.
Author: T. Bohler, CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub
Connect with us on Facebook (Like our page)
Skin Care is important because your skin, (the largest organ in the body), is your body’s first and primary line of defense against germs, bacteria, viruses, disease, and environmental intruders. The way you care for your skin determines how your skin looks, when it wrinkles and at what rate it ages. Many say that it is gene related, however, even a person with great genes who does not care for the skin will see some negative results.
As we age, our skin changes. Moisturizing skin with nutrient rich natural ingredients is so very important in the aging process. As we age, skin becomes thinner, sensitive to product ingredients and materials, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Veins and bones can be seen more easily. Cuts, bruises, scratches, or bumps may take longer to heal. Years of sun tanning may lead to dry skin, damaged skin, wrinkles, age spots, and even cancer. But, there is hope because there are things that you can do to protect and preserve your skin. The earlier you start with these practices the better for your skin in the longterm.
Avoid things that age the skin!
- Excessive Sun
- Tanning beds
- Harsh Weather
- Inflammatory Foods
- Excessive Alcohol
- Bad Diet
Make Olive Oil Your Best Friend!
- Add it to your bath
- Add it to your body while in the shower (after soap))
- Mix it with water in a spray bottle and splash yourself while at the beach
- Add it to your skin right before a workout
- Put it on your body before you sleep
- Use it to remove makeup
Incorporate Healthy Lifestyle Habits!
- Eat Healthy (Add more Alkaline Foods to All Meals)
- Minimize Acidic Foods
- Exfoliate your skin weekly
- Add foods rich in Omega 3 to your diet
- Wear Suntan Lotion of SPF of 30 or higher
- Wear Protective Clothing
- Commit to Using Olive oil or Coconut oil or Shea Butter on Skin daily
- Minimize chemical exposure and absorption when possible
- Clean skin regularly
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize Skin
Keep Positive Energy Around You!
- Minimize negative friends
- Eliminate “unnecessary stress”
- Make choices that are good for you mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Deal with stress head-on… by exercising your worries away
- Surround yourself with Motivational type people who encourage your growth and development
- Smile at every chance that you get
- Eat to Live; Don’t Live to Eat
Skin is a very complicated organ but taking care of it does not have to be a complicated process. Early prevention, healthy lifestyle habits, nutrient rich diets, exercise, and tons of positive energy will help to keep your skin vibrant and healthy.
The author, T. Bohler, wrote this article to spread the news about the importance of skin care and the simple things that can be done to preserve the look, feel, and quality of your skin. The earlier you start in the process the better. She has been using olive oil on her skin since she was 20 years old (over 28 years ago). In addition, as the CEO of Mikios Natural Body Scrub, she ensures that all body scrubs are made with olive oil.
Use These Common Household Items for Your Skin Instead of Acne Meds, Perfumed Soap, Perfumed lotions, Tooth Paste, and Chemicals.
- Acne: Fresh Lemon Juice vs. Acne meds/lotions
- Face Wash: Baking Soda & Water vs. Soap
- Body Moisturizer: Cooking Olive Oil (Spray or Jar) vs. Chemical Lotions
- Tooth Paste: Baking Soda vs. Tooth Paste
- Face mask: Fresh smashed Avacado vs. a $38.00 jar of chemical Ingredients
- Bath Water Softener and Wash: Pour in 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Perfumed bath soaps
Order your skin delicious body scrubs at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com
Articles from Mikios Natural Body Scrub®, T. Bohler CEO:
- Do You Get What You Pay For–Article about Chemicals in our Skin Care Products
- Moisturize and Exfoliate Your Most Important Organ, Your Skin–Article about Taking Care of Your Skin
- Men Too Reclaim and Renew a New Youthful You http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/men-too-reclaim-and-renew-a-youthful-you-6305454.html
Information about the CEO of the Company:
- CEO Information: http://www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com/aboutus.sc