about body scrub
Bath and Body Scrubs Made For You
Bath and body scrubs that are healthy for your skin include healthy NATURAL ingredients such as Epsom salt, olive oil and tons of plant extracts. Avoid chemicals when possible because healthy skin includes NATURAL skincare products.
Reasons Sugar Ruins Your Health
Sugar is not only bad for the inside of your body but it is bad for the outside of your body as well. For this reason, buy salt based body scrubs and leave the sugar on the shelf.
The Terrible Affects of Sugar on and inside of Your Body:
- Sugar suppresses your immune system.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses
- Sugar can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage cells and tissues.
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
- Sugar reduces the body’s ability to defend against bacterial infection.
- Sugar causes a decline in tissue elasticity and function – the more sugar you absorb or consumer, the more elasticity and function you lose.
- Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Sugar interferes with the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause arthritis.
- Sugar can cause gallstones.
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.
- Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
- Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
- Sugar can lead to eczema in children.
- Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
- Sugar can change the structure of protein.
- Sugar can make the skin wrinkle by changing the structure of collagen.
If you are currently using sugar based body scrubs consider a healthier alternative that is actually great for your skin.
We Should All Exfoliate Our Skin
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.
There are no Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, or Chemicals In Mikios Natural Body Scrub
Great Skin Care Tips to Preserve Skin
Did you know that your skin plays a vital role in your life. It not only protects your organs but it controls your temperature and is the first thing that people see when they see you.
Avoid things that age the skin:
- Excessive Sun
- Tanning beds
- Harsh Weather
- Inflammatory Foods
- Excessive Alcohol
- Bad Diet
Things You Should be Doing to Preserve Your skin:
- Eat Healthy (Add more Alkaline Foods to All Meals)
- Minimize Acidic Foods
- Exfoliate your skin weekly
- Add foods rich in Omega 3 to your diet
- Wear Suntan Lotion of SPF of 30 or higher
- Wear Protective Clothing
- Commit to Using Olive oil or Coconut oil or Shea Butter on Skin daily
- Minimize chemical exposure and absorption when possible
- Clean skin regularly
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize Skin
Why We Make Lavender Body Scrub — It is Simply Great for Your Skin
Mikios Natural Body Scrub offers an excellent Lavender Body Scrub that comes with several health benefits:
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- Prevents infection
- Contains antibacterial ingredients
- Fights Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)Treat wounds
- Reduce risk of bed bug bites
- Soothes skin
- Includes antiseptic qualities
- Reduces inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, sunburn
- Balances and Refreshes skin
- Note: Lavender is one of the most active essential oils against MRSA. People with weakened immune systems are at risk of MRSA. It is moderately active against two of the principal fungi that can cause skin problems such as athlete’s foot and ringworm. Read what the health community says about Lavender and its medicinal purposes at University of Maryland’s Medical Center: UMM.EDU Link