about body scrub
Sugar is not only bad for the inside of your body but it is bad for the outside of your body as well. For this reason, buy salt based body scrubs and leave the sugar on the shelf.
The Terrible Affects of Sugar on and inside of Your Body:
- Sugar suppresses your immune system.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses
- Sugar can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage cells and tissues.
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
- Sugar reduces the body’s ability to defend against bacterial infection.
- Sugar causes a decline in tissue elasticity and function – the more sugar you absorb or consumer, the more elasticity and function you lose.
- Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Sugar interferes with the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause arthritis.
- Sugar can cause gallstones.
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.
- Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
- Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
- Sugar can lead to eczema in children.
- Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
- Sugar can change the structure of protein.
- Sugar can make the skin wrinkle by changing the structure of collagen.
If you are currently using sugar based body scrubs consider a healthier alternative that is actually great for your skin.
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.