Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC: A Company that Offers Natural Body Scrub Products At Great Prices. (Free Shipping)
Do You Need a great bath and body scrub? Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrubs, where you can get a true SPA Experience in a Jar of their skin delicious Body Scrubs. These body scrubs not only remove dead skin but they soften & moisturize skin like no other body scrub.
If you like the bath or shower experience but want to avoid putting on lotion after jumping out of the shower or bath, this is the body scrub for you. You truly do not need lotion after using the body scrub.
These body scrubs smell so good that you almost want to eat them. No, you can’t eat them but you sure can put them on your skin and immediately feel the difference in the texture and softness of your skin.
Do you have sensitive skin? Well these body scrubs all contain 100% natural ingredients including olive oil, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, honey, argan oil, and plant extracts. They do not include any perfumes, artificial fragrance, synthetic dyes, parabens, or sugar.
To Use them, you simply wet your body during a bath or shower, rub on 2-3 scoops, rinse off, and pat your body dry with a towel. Whalah…you will feel so skin delicious. These body scrubs make you want to kiss yourself. And if you want to know the health benefits of each of the nine body scrubs that they offer, see the website and click on “health benefits.” Lastly, check out the one body scrub that they offer that is also a mosquito repellent called ELL. With the upcoming warm season, you may want to load up on this natural mosquito repellent body scrub that actually works.
Want to know more about the company? Go to the website at www.shop.mikionaturalbodyscrub.com or check out their facebook page reviews at www.facebook.com/mikionaturalbodyscrub.
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.
Important Facts About Your Skin:
- It absorbs what you put on it
- It regulates your body heat
- It manages your nutrient levels and water loss
- It Consists of three layers (Outer epidermis, middle dermis, hypodermis)
- The outer epidermis serves at the body’s primary defense
- As dead skin is exfoliated the lower layers of skin replenish the surface with nutrients leading to healthy skin
- Exfoliation and a great diet leads to beautiful smooth skin
- Dead skin causes the wrinkled look on the skin
- Dead skin that fails to be exfoliated contributes to the aging look
- Natural & chemical free ingredients promote healthy skin, healthy lives, and healthy aging.
Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrub for more facts.