uses of epsom salt for beauty
Sugar is not only bad for the inside of your body but it is bad for the outside of your body as well. For this reason, buy salt based body scrubs and leave the sugar on the shelf.
The Terrible Affects of Sugar on and inside of Your Body:
- Sugar suppresses your immune system.
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses
- Sugar can increase reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage cells and tissues.
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
- Sugar reduces the body’s ability to defend against bacterial infection.
- Sugar causes a decline in tissue elasticity and function – the more sugar you absorb or consumer, the more elasticity and function you lose.
- Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins (HDL).
- Sugar interferes with the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Sugar can cause arthritis.
- Sugar can cause gallstones.
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.
- Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood.
- Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
- Sugar can lead to eczema in children.
- Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
- Sugar can change the structure of protein.
- Sugar can make the skin wrinkle by changing the structure of collagen.
If you are currently using sugar based body scrubs consider a healthier alternative that is actually great for your skin.
We use Epsom Salt in Our Body Scrubs because Epsom Salt is Great for All Skin Types.
Here are the many health benefits of using our Epsom Salt Body Scrubs.
- Removes dead skin cells that cause the skin to look dull and dry
- Flushes out toxins and heavy metals from the cells
- Eases Muscle Pain
- Cleanses skin pores by getting rid of dead flakes
- Improves nerve function
- Relieves stress
- Dehydrates bacteria on the skin leading to clearer skin
- Improves oxygen to the skin
- Improves absorption of skin nutrients
- Fights Acne