Excellent Review for Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival, where the Company Sold out of several of their body scrubs.
Mikios Natural Body Scrub LLC is a small online business that has high quality epsom salt bath and body scrubs that are all natural. This company does not use perfumes, synthetic dyes, or parabens. The company most recently was a vendor at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival where they sold out of several of their body scrubs. The body scrubs that they sold out of during the festival are listed below:
- Tropical Yummy
- Tea Tree
- ELL (Mosquito Repellent and Body Scrub)
A few of the Reviews of Mikios Natural Body Scrub at the recent Seabreeze Jazz Festival (Panama City, Florida) are listed below.
The Festival APP shows the following reviews.
The online company has been in business for 5 years and is an approved Federal System for Award Management (SAMS) company.
T. Bohler, the Owner of the company, thanks all of the customers for their support and purchases and looks forward to doing continued business (via the company website) with those customers. Mikios Natural Body Scrub’s are listed in its online store and offers free USA shipping on everything.
Why We Make Lavender Body Scrub — It is Simply Great for Your Skin
Mikios Natural Body Scrub offers an excellent Lavender Body Scrub that comes with several health benefits:
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- Prevents infection
- Contains antibacterial ingredients
- Fights Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)Treat wounds
- Reduce risk of bed bug bites
- Soothes skin
- Includes antiseptic qualities
- Reduces inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, sunburn
- Balances and Refreshes skin
- Note: Lavender is one of the most active essential oils against MRSA. People with weakened immune systems are at risk of MRSA. It is moderately active against two of the principal fungi that can cause skin problems such as athlete’s foot and ringworm. Read what the health community says about Lavender and its medicinal purposes at University of Maryland’s Medical Center: UMM.EDU Link