Mikios Natural Body Scrub offers an excellent Lavender Body Scrub that comes with several health benefits:
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- Prevents infection
- Contains antibacterial ingredients
- Fights Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)Treat wounds
- Reduce risk of bed bug bites
- Soothes skin
- Includes antiseptic qualities
- Reduces inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, sunburn
- Balances and Refreshes skin
- Note: Lavender is one of the most active essential oils against MRSA. People with weakened immune systems are at risk of MRSA. It is moderately active against two of the principal fungi that can cause skin problems such as athlete’s foot and ringworm. Read what the health community says about Lavender and its medicinal purposes at University of Maryland’s Medical Center: UMM.EDU Link
Important Facts About Your Skin:
- It absorbs what you put on it
- It regulates your body heat
- It manages your nutrient levels and water loss
- It Consists of three layers (Outer epidermis, middle dermis, hypodermis)
- The outer epidermis serves at the body’s primary defense
- As dead skin is exfoliated the lower layers of skin replenish the surface with nutrients leading to healthy skin
- Exfoliation and a great diet leads to beautiful smooth skin
- Dead skin causes the wrinkled look on the skin
- Dead skin that fails to be exfoliated contributes to the aging look
- Natural & chemical free ingredients promote healthy skin, healthy lives, and healthy aging.
Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrub for more facts.