1. Put on your back to stop itching and fight acne -(customer use tea tree for this, survey results 2015).
2. Rub on ball heads to clean,moisturize skin and prevent break outs -coconut, tea tree, peppermint.
3. Rub under arms to remove deodorant film from under arms and exfoliate and moisturize skin-Tea tree , Lemonlicious, Eucalyptus.
4. Rub on feet for fungus prevention and treatment – tea tree).
5. Rub on body to exfoliate and moisturize skin- all scents. Want a cool And mentholated feeling after a workout? Try Peppermint or Eucalyptus body scrub after your workout.
6. Rub on body to assist with eczema and have soft and moisturized skin- coconut, tea tree, lavender, purple bliss, tropical yummy.
7. Rub on skin and avoid lotions. No lotion needed and guaranteed after you use our body scrubs. Just wet body, rub on, rinse off and pat body dry–all scents.
8. Rub on legs and thighs for exfoliation and moisturization-coconut, peppermint, tropical yummy, peppermint, lavender, Jasmine, etc.
9. Rub on hands arms and elbows to minimize dry dull skin- all scents.
10. Rub on neck to clear up dark necks that are dry and irritated-Tea Tree.