Month: October 2015
Now I Have Happy Feet, Happy Hands, and Happy Elbows
Well first, lets understand Exfoliation–Removal of old dead skin cells from the outermost surface of the Skin. So why is it important to exfoliate?
- To prevent dead skin cells that don’t fall off from building up
- To prevent rough skin that comes form build up
- To prevent clogged pores
- To decrease bacteria build up and acne that results from clogged pores
- To mitigate breakouts
- To minimize ingrown hairs that result from dead skin
- To improve skin hydration and skin tone
- To create space for new beautiful skin cells
- To increase the absorption rate of skin care products
- To decrease wrinkles
Overall dead skin creates a dull and dry look to skin, contributes to wrinkles, and disables products from absorbing into the skin.