Important Facts About Your Skin:
- It absorbs what you put on it
- It regulates your body heat
- It manages your nutrient levels and water loss
- It Consists of three layers (Outer epidermis, middle dermis, hypodermis)
- The outer epidermis serves at the body’s primary defense
- As dead skin is exfoliated the lower layers of skin replenish the surface with nutrients leading to healthy skin
- Exfoliation and a great diet leads to beautiful smooth skin
- Dead skin causes the wrinkled look on the skin
- Dead skin that fails to be exfoliated contributes to the aging look
- Natural & chemical free ingredients promote healthy skin, healthy lives, and healthy aging.
Check out Mikios Natural Body Scrub for more facts.